Hey Guys! Today is March 15th, also known as Day 2 of Social Distancing for me! Covid-19 is officially where I live, and I’m reading so many books to keep away anxiety. Today I’m participating in the Sunday Post, a blog meme link-up hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer. This is my first time joining in, so welcome if you’re new here!
This past week I reviewed a LOT of books (and saw so much growth in my blog which is exciting!). I reviewed quite a few titles outside my comfort zone, and it was actually a really fun experience. All my reviews this past week were either 4 or 5 stars, which is insanely good for me. I think I’m getting better at being able to pick out books that I will actually really like, you know?
- Foundryside by Robert Jackson Bennett – Adult Fantsy/Sci-Fi
- The Oracle Code by Marieke Nijkamp – YA Graphic Novel
- The Empress of Salt and Fortune by Nghi Vo – Adult Fantasy Novella
- Unexpected Stories by Octavia E. Butler – Adult Sci Fi Short Story Collection
- The Body Double by Emily Beyda – Adult Mystery/Thriller (with twists!)
- Everything is an Emergency by Jason Adam Katzenstein – Adult Illustrated Memoir about the author’s experience with OCD
Expect some fun things this next week (because of all my reading while socially distancing myself)! There will be lots more reviews: a lot of ARCs, some science fiction, some speculative novellas, a non-fiction, and more graphic novels! Yay for niche books!
OH, AND I am planning a really fun reread of The Hunger Games series over the month in preparation for for The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes prequel coming out in April. I’ll share more info on my upcoming series of posts for my reread this upcoming Saturday.
I think that’s about all my news! Stay safe out there and keep on reading!